04 September 2010

my English teacher give me a task along this holiday. uh that's so disgusting. in this (should) be a happy-holiday, but the task(s) damaged it! raawr!

and I go to my browser then do my daily routines they're updating my lovely twitter then looking to my facebook, eventhough it was soooooo booooooring. the I said "Oh God I lost in this boredome world! Help me, help me!" LOL :D

while updating my tweets, I am going to searching for my task. and I found pancake recipe, hmm yummy :9

let's check this out!

Applesauce Pancakes With Apple Cider Syrup

The perfect fall breakfast. These delicious applesauce pancakes are topped with a fabulous apple cider syrup. Make the syrup the day before to make it a quick and easy gourmet breakfast.

Ingredients:

· ***Apple Cider Syrup***

· 1 tablespoon butter

· 2 cups apple cider

· 1 cup brown sugar

· 2 cinnamon sticks

· ***Applesauce Pancakes***

· 2 cups all-purpose flour

· 1/4 cup dark brown sugar

· 2 tablespoons baking powder

· 1 teaspoon salt

· 2 eggs

· 1 cup milk

· 1/2 cup applesauce

· 1/4 cup melted butter

Preparation:

Apple Cider Syrup: In a heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. When butter stops foaming, add the apple cider, brown sugar, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil, stirring. Continue cooking over medium heat, stirring frequently, until reduced by half to about 1 to 1 1/4 cups. This will take about 15 minutes. The syrup will thicken as it cools. Remove cinnamon sticks and serve with pancakes.

Applesauce Pancakes: In a bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Combine eggs, milk, applesauce, and butter; add to dry ingredients and mix well. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter onto a lightly greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Keep warm while making the remaining pancakes.
Serves 6 to 8.

Source : http://southernfood.about.com

Come on enjoy this recipe! It would be such a happy hour! :D


bye, seeya :*

No comments:

Post a Comment