16 October 2010

Masalah Teman

Halo friends!

Now I want to tell about my friends.
we are an junior-high-school-students. and we are in teenager phase now. Do you know what usually happened in teenager? Yep, falling in love. So do my friend(s) -not me of course- because I've had a heartbreak and I rather afraid to healed that pain.

I'm carrying a heavy things. 2 of my friends have same 'boyf'. and I carried their secret, both! That's hard you know? I must hiding a thing behind them. With A I must hiding B's secret. But B knows what exactly happen. And this love-story being so complicated, isn't it?

And how to give them any solutions? I don't clever at love. and neither do my friends either, none of us. We still a little kids who don't understand love deeper. We still young at love problem. Sometimes we should asking to someone else who understand more about love. Such as our mom,sister, or even brother. They will give us more wise solutions.

So, thing to pick:
Be wise to our life.
Don't shy to asking to other.

Toodles,
ninis

No comments:

Post a Comment