14 August 2010

several months ago I had a bad experince..
I couldn't tell you about it. because that was the worst expwrience that I ever had.

actually it happened with a boy, which is sooo precious for me. yes for me and my life and my heart.

you had to know it. because my clues was so clear and everybody could to knew it.

I'm sorry if my English still worse than my friends.. yea I'm still learning about the English grammar. I'd like English subject since I'm on Junior High School. I don't know how it could be happen, but I heart it!
when I'm on the elementary, actually we can said 'I hate English'. but as time goes by, I love English..
english is do great! we could say anything with some unique pronounsation (is it still wrong?). and I seldom find many kinds of 'difficult' word..
but I didn't give up! I still try to learn it.
I would like say thank to the God, that give me an ability to spoke English well.
THANK YOU :)


No comments:

Post a Comment