05 March 2013

New-renovated-room-plan

My room is being renovated now. I can't wait until it's been finished. The former size is 3m x 3m but now it's getting bigger. Yeay I can't be happy more than this :D
These days, my way of think and interest seem to be so different from the past. I like crafts and decorating room. I don't like them before. But, since high school I met these two people who mean a lot for me. They are Intan and Erina. Their hands are too creative. I think this 'syndrome' comes from them haha.
Erina is the one who always make a cute craft. From her hand everythings will be great, cool, and cheek. It's a bit mess instead. But somehow it becomes really chic instead. (Blog: http://errrau.blogspot.com/)
Intan is the one who always make a stunning painting or let's call it scatch. She always draw everywhere. On her scatch book, on the wall, even on the test paper. When she gets bored she will scatch. (Blog: http://prendanadia.blogspot.com/)
Visit their blog and you'll find it yourself :)

The point of this post is, I'm gonna decorate my new-renovated-room with hand-craft decoration. I want to apply my sense of art in here. Since, before this time I never use my sense of art. I just like dancing and I understand where is the art. But if it's kind of drawings I can't figure out where the art is. But now I will try to use this art sense.
I'd like to make some photo figures, cute bookshelve, amazing braided rug, and chic corner art. I will post them if I have finished the all. So you see how's my talent in this kind of art -_-

This is one of my inspiration in making some decoration and crafts: http://www.abeautifulmess.com
Go look at it. You'll be shocked to see too-cute-stuffs in there.


Xoxo,
Ninis Prabaswari 


                                   
           

No comments:

Post a Comment